If you want to achieve the perfect spiritual, mental and physical harmony, then you need to try Qigong. It’s a Chinese technique, a mixture of meditative and physical exercises that can improve your mental health and even prolong your life.
Here are the 5 anti-aging exercises from the Qigong that can make your body feel like new:
The Masters of this technique believe that breathing with a particular technique can prolong your life and improve your general health.
- Inhale slowly through your nose. Hold for 2 seconds and then add another small inhale to fill your lungs to the fullest capacity. Hold for 2 seconds and then exhale long and slow through your mouth.
2. Warming up
This is the preparation step and you should never skip it.
- Relax your body. Slightly bend your knees and distribute the weight evenly onto both legs. Swing your arms forward and backward and then side to side.
3. Straightening the back
This exercise will improve your posture, vision, circulation and strengthen and straighten your back.
- Stand straight and slowly move your head back. Take deep breaths and stay in the position for 15 seconds. Slowly return your head to starting position. Do 6 reps and do this exercise a few times a day.
4. Strengthening the kidneys and back
This exercise strengthens your back and also stimulates the kidney function.
- Stand straight. Your feet should be together and your toes point forward. Slowly bend down and forward, without bending your knees and look up, try to reach the floor. Stay in the position for 10 seconds and then get back into starting position. Do 6 reps.
5. Stress relief exercise
This exercise will help you relax your whole body.
- Stand straight with your feet double shoulder-width apart. Raise your hands to your chest with palms facing the chest. Fully extend one arm while bringing your hands back to your chest. Return to starting position and do 6 reps on each side.